2014 Honda Civic Hybrid
Price: $27,788 + taxes and fees*
Colour: Modern Steel Metallic
The hybrid version of Canada’s best-selling car builds on Honda’s legendary fuel efficiency, allowing you to cover more distance between visits to the pumps. At the heart of the Hybrid is the Integrated Motor Assist (IMA®) system, which controls the balance between the 1.5-litre SOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylinder gasoline engine and the electric motor. Fuel efficiency is enhanced further by the continuously variable transmission (CVT) and ECON mode, making the 2015 Civic Hybrid a fuel-sipping wonder. But the advancements don’t end under the hood. The Display Audio System* features embedded navigation, audio system control and important vehicle information, all housed on a 7” touch-screen that works just like a tablet. Elsewhere, the proximity key entry system with pushbutton start, Honda LaneWatchTM blind spot display* and multi-angle rearview camera* with dynamic guidelines offer sophisticated convenience. All in all, the Civic Hybrid has benefits that will please drivers while keeping the environment in mind.
* taxes and fees include the following: freight and PDI (ranges from $1,495 to $1,695 depending on model), EHF tires ($28.45), EHF fi lters (ranges from $1.00 to $1.55 depending on model), A/C charge ($100), and OMVIC fee ($5). Taxes, license, insurance and registration are extra.
1.5L 4cyl Hybrid
5.3 / 5.0
- The Hybrid’s IMA® system balances the 1.5-litre SOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylinder gasoline engine with the electric motor for a perfect combination of efficiency and performance.
- Honda LaneWatch™ blind spot display
- Display Audio System with embedded navigation
- Proximity key entry with pushbutton start
- Multi-angle rearview camera